Whether you want to climb and conquer the local mountains, or you just want a relaxing recovery ride by the lake, with fresh air and excellent views all along, we’re here to make sure your training camp is one you’ll never forget.
What do you get?
- Training type: Guided
- Accommodation: Hotel, bed & breakfast
- Terrain: Smooth roads, a combination of flat and hilly terrain
- Difficulty level: Intermediate, cyclists need to have a high fitness level and must be active riders. The terrain does include challenging climbs on certain routes.
- Start & finish: The routes all start and end in Ohrid, with occasional visit to neighboring cities
- Training distance: 80-120km (50-75mi) per day
- Bike type: Road bike
- Private tour
Highlights of the training camp
- 5 carefully planned training rides
- Riding in the beautiful terrains of the Galichica and Mavrovo national parks (riding in Mavrovo is optional, and will be agreed upon when you arrive)
- Complete support in terms of service from an experienced rider and mechanic
- Support vehicle with water, isotonic drinks and snacks
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Airport transfer is included (Skopje – Alexander The Great airport, to Ohrid)
In order to check dates and availability, please use our contact form.